Zapier option already enabled (If Zapier is not enabled please contact your SpeechLive administrator to activate the settings)
How to configure :
1. Log in to your Zapier account.
2. Create a new zap and choose Philips SpeechLive as the first App.
3. For the Choose trigger event option you can only choose New transcription.
4. Continue and log in to your SpeechLive account. You have to allow Zapier access to your Philips SpeechLive Account to continue.
5. You can now test the trigger
6 . After this you can add the Event "Email by Zapier" and as an action "send outbound Email"
we advise to send the files as an attachement and NOT in the body, to prevent Zapier from sending the URLs of the files in the body.