Follow the steps below to train voice commands on your pocket memo digital dictation recorder (DPM):
1. Press the VOICE button and keep it pressed
2. You will hear a short beep
3. Take your time to bring the pocket memo digital dictation recorder to your favorite distance from your mouth
4. Speak the phrase like you think you would speak it during recognition
5. Watch the LED carefully!
6. It will turn green if the phrase was successfully recorded
7. Release the VOICE button again
It seems the typical customer does not wait for the confirmation from the device (LED changes to green and LCD content changes). When the customer releases the VOICE button before the recognition engine is ready, the click sound of the button will be also stored as part of the command phrase.