Dictations that have been recognized by Speech-to-Text (STT) are automatically set to "Transcription complete" status, ready to be archived by either the transcriptionist or the author.
If you need an intermediate step (Proofread recognized transcripts by transcriptionists) for the dictations before archiving, make the following change.
Status "Ready for correction".
This is now an alternate workflow that can be selected by the administrator in the settings and applies to the entire account and users.
- Log in to your SpeechLive account as an administrator/office manager.
- Navigate to the workflow overview
- Open the settings and click on Speech Recognition (See screenshot below).
- Under Speech Recognition, select "Ready for correction" and save the change
- If you also use SpeechExec (Pro) Transcribe in your workflow, please check if the following setting (for correction workflow) is set for the transcriber.
If you want to define transcription application, click on the corresponding link.