In SpeechLive (Advanced Business Package) you can now link typists as well as teams of typists to authors. After creating and linking teams or typists to an author you can reassign specific dictations to a TEAM or TYPIST, allowing a flexible assignment of dictations.
• All existing author to typist relations created before the introduction of the flexible assignment feature will be contained in a TEAM called Default team.
• As soon as a new author is created, a Default team is automatically assigned to the author.
• You cannot delete the Default team; however, it is possible to add typist(s) to the default team.
• Typists that want to manually upload dictations to SpeechLive need to be part of an author’s Default team, otherwise the upload is not possible.
Important: this will change the way you create Workflow relationships when adding new Typists.
If you do not require a new Team/Typist to work with the new Flexible Assignment Feature and only wish to work with the newly created Default team, new Typists must be added to the Default team by following the steps below:
• Add and invite your new User
• Navigate to Workflow relationships
If not selected already, click the Manage teams icon to add the new Typist to your Default team.
Your view will appear as below:
• Select the Author (Default team) where you wish to add the new Typist.
• Click the + sign to add the new Typist
For more information regarding Flexible Assignment please review the SpeechLive online help.