Console and network logs provide valuable information when troubleshooting issues related to SpeechLive.
To get a network and a consol log with SpeechLive running on Chrome, follow these steps:
1. To the right of the address bar, click the menu bar and then More tools > Developer tools. ( alternatively use F12 key).
Chrome’s Developer tools window appears.
2. Click the Network tab and select the Preserve Log check box, and clik clear.
3. Leave the console open, and reproduce the issue.
4. After you have reproduced the issue, right-click on any line and select Save all as HAR with content. and save your file.
5. Repeat the same process for the console tab.
6. upload both logs to the support ticket.